Saturday, January 26, 2013
Tuesday, January 8, 2013
If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section at: all the weigh so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
Simple Questions1. Outside my window I see…my son playing soccer in the back yard
2. My kitchen counters are…clean and clear of clutter for once!
3. Yesterday I drank…not enough water!
4. My cell phone is…good but I would love a smart phone!
5. My computer is…contecting me to the world!
6. My favorite reality show is…Tanked on Animal Planet and by Kendra on Top on E Channel.
7. My workouts are…non existant at the moment
8. The last book I read is…a Historic Romance!
9. My week will be….Fulled with lots of catching up to do at work!
10. So far 2013 has been…an interesting year with lots of reflection and soul searching!
If you want to build wealth, hang around wealthy people. If you want to stop smoking, hang around people that don’t smoke. If you want to be fit and healthy, hang around people that are fit and healthy. If you want to be a good person, hang around good people. They ARE out there. They WANT to help. Be there, and let them.
Wednesday, January 2, 2013
Who doesn't love a fresh start???
Go check out Yes and Yes for some awesome ideas to help you begin the new year all fresh and raring to go!
I've already started some - what about you??
Tuesday, January 1, 2013
I love reading About Kenlie on her blog All the Weigh, each week she pops up a little fun questionaire called Friend Making Monday that I have always wanted to participate in and with the new year beginning I thought why not start now!
So here it is:
If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links there too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
2. Share a good habit that you will continue doing into the new year. I am going to try and incorporate more excercise into my weight loss journey.
3. Do you make new year’s make resolutions? If so, do you typically stick to them? I don’t ususally make new years resolutions as I create my list of things to do within the year from birthday to birthday - I like to use this to get me motivated to do good and better myself.
4. Do you have any health goals for the new year? I want to get healthier with my eating and reducing my snacking!
5. Share one thing that you plan to do in January. I hope to complete my scrapbooking album of my parents!
6. Do you have any travel plans for the coming year? If so, where are you most excited to go? - Nope no travel plans for me!
7. What are your plans for New Year’s Eve? Nope - nothing planned will probably be sleeping when the new year rolls in!
8. What are your resolutions for 2013? See #3.
9. What are you looking forward to most over the next 12 months? I am looking forward to making some major changes in my life and choices I make
10. Share something unique that you hope to do in 2013. I hope to compete at the Waikato Ceroc Champs with a dance partner (something I haven't done yet!), I also hope to finally conquer my bad spending habits!
So thats me done- anyone else interested??? if so let me know and don't forget to link to Kenlies blog above.