I have been a bit awol lately as I am going through a bad patch at the moment.
I am feeling lost and alone.
It is hard to explain but I feel I need to try and get it out so I can start making some sense of it all.
I feel anxious all the time, on edge and alone. I am trying to find where I fit in with all that I do.
An example is:
I belong to the local squash club and believe I have a few friends there - but when I try and organise a game with people no one seems available - but when i stalk look at the booking page I see that they are playing with someone else - but didn't mention that to me as in "oh sorry I already have a booking with so and so".
I am frustrated and confused with it - am I not a likeable person? What is wrong with me? Why don't they want to spend time with me?
All these things run thru my head and I just seem to work my self into a state.
Hubby doesn't get it! so I can't talk to him.
That is just one case - there are others but now I feel like I am complaining!
I think I need to talk to someone to get this all sorted out in my head!
I am also analysing everything people say when it annoys me and why is it annoying me
The mind is racing!
I don't think the hormones are helping matters either - so I am off to the Health Shop to have a chat to them.
I need to get back to appreciating all the little things that are happening in my life that do bring a smile and sense of accomplishment to me and then maybe things will start seeming brighter!
If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
Personal Quirks and Habits
1. Share one unique character trait that sets you apart from your friends. Love the colour Pink a bit too much for there liking!
2. List at least two pet peeves that always aggravate you. Being reminded of past failures even in a joking way! andpeople no getting back to me when promised
3. Is there a word or phrase that you say so regularly that people expect to hear it from you? I have a few - Yeah Nah, No way, Seriously!
4. Are you a risk taker, or do you typically play it safe? Play it safe!!!
5. Describe your life as it was in high school. Are you the same person? Have you changed? High Shool - hmm I think I am the same but different - bit hard to explain!
6. What is the craziest thing you’ve ever done that you’re glad you did? BUNGY JUMPING!!!!!! so scary but it is done!!!
7. Do you ever talk to yourself? If so, share an example. No not really but I run scenarios in my head of things I might say in a situation - that realistically I never would!
8. Share something you did that unexpectedly helped shape your life. Oh this is a hard one - getting married???? Having Children????
9. Do you follow a strict routine, or are you a free spirit? Are you somewhere in between? I guess I am a routine kind of gal - but love to just go with it at the spur of the moment if it is something fun!
10. Share something about yourself that you hope will inspire others. Oh - I don't think I can inspire anyone at the moment with my head space!
Now it’s your turn to answer this week’s questions! Don’t forget to go to All the Weigh and link up in the comments.