Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Ten on Tuesday....

I haven't done one of these for a while so thought why not...............

1.  My 14 year old daughter is slowly driving us insane with the moods and swings
2.  My 7 year old son has lots of soccer commitments at the moment
3.  My 46 year old husband also has lots of commitments at the moment
4.  My 42 year old friend is not going to be happy with me when I tell her we can't come to stay next weekend :(
5.  My 42 year old body is getting weary with all the commitments
6.  My 89 year old grandmother is still living in her own home!
7.  My 69 year old uncle isn't doing to well.
8.  My 4 year old job just isn't cutting it anymore but I can't be bothered looking for another.
9.  My 3 digit number on the scales is peeing me off but it is all my own doing!
10. My 16 member Ceroc team did so well at champs - placing third!

No comments: