Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Paying Attention............



When I pay attention, I hear what my body has to say.



When I pay attention, I see old things in new ways.


When I pay attention, I’m nicer to be around.


When I pay attention, ordinary situations become extraordinary opportunities.


When I pay attention, every person becomes a potential teacher.


When I pay attention, connection happens.


When I pay attention, people feel more valued.


When I pay attention, every day is a new lesson.


When I pay attention, I produce better results with less effort.


When I pay attention, relationships get healthier.


When I pay attention, the unseen becomes obvious.


When I pay attention, I get inspired.


When I pay attention, I am more creative.


When I pay attention, I am a better communicator.


When I pay attention, I waste less time.


When I pay attention, I become more grateful and less hateful.

3 comments:

#fatfreefloozy said...

Yep! All that and more I reckon!

kathy b said...

new to your blog, and I LOVE it. All they hints, all the phrases all the inspiration!

My Froley said...

My favourite one is 'when I pay attention people feel more valued.' This is so true. I'm really bad at this and have been making an effort recently to give my full attention to the person who is talking to me. People really appreciate it.

http://myfroley.blogspot.com