Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Life - Part Two............




Life at the moment is a little bit chaotic for me!!!
There is so much going on that I am
not sure if I am Arthur or Martha lately

I usually like all my ducks in a row

But lately they have been having a good time partying up!

Which in turn makes everything in my little world all jumbed up!!!

I just want to cry sometimes!

Which makes me think the hormones are outta kilter again!!!

So I need to sort out what isn't working and get back to making it work!
These things are constantly running around in my mind unsorted;
  1. Finances
  2. Weight Loss
  3. Decluttering
  4. Scrapbooking
  5. Dance Champs
  6. Sqaush
  7. Family Time
  8. Me Time
And I need to sort them out soon - or I am going to go crazy! I have taken on so much lately and it is only going to get worse before it gets better.

Finances - Sort of under control but always a worry!
Weight Loss - Just can't get back in the groove!
Decluttering - I have way to much stuff in my craft room and I have dealt with quite a lot of it but I am finding it hard to purge the last lot!
Scrapbooking - This flows on from above - I am really stuck on my heritage album and keep putting it off, but I do have a friend who has offered to help me sort it out so that will be one thing gone soon!
Dance Champs - This is finishing on 1st September but in the mean time I am struggling a bit with the moves and my dance partner is not committing enough time and there is alot of practising needing to be done!!
Squash - I added this into my life as another form of excercise that I do enjoy but it is taking over my spare time, I enjoy the Monday night interclub and Thursday club night but I have just finished the F Grade Super Champs - which we won and now we may have a lot more training to go to the Nationals in Invercargill - I guess I should only worry about this if it happens aye!
Family Time - This is non-existent at the moment- NEEDS TO BE SORTED!
Me Time -  I am just needing some more time at home to do what I want when I want and not be on a timed schedule! - This will come with time I believe.

Oh and throw in working full time as well!

So that is what is happening with me at the moment - lots on, not alot of time!
But hey - I will get there - one step at a time!

No comments: