Thursday, September 6, 2012

Things I love Thursday......



Somuch is happening in my little life at the moment I am hardly in one place long enough to register what I am doing there! But there is always time to appreciate all the good in my life............

My ceroc Team winning at the East & South Champs - awesome, cuddles with my son, completing a birthday present for a 15 year old boy!, calls from my 9 year old nephew, phone calls with Courtney while she is away, amazing thunder storms, keeping dry and warm, productive work days, new clothes, healing body!, squash practise without hurting my calf muscle!, decluttering, resetting goals, reading great blog posts and finding new blogs, time with hubby, planning Christmas gift giving, hubby agreeing to have a holiday for himself, maturity being shown by Courtney in regards to her education, Liam discussing girlfirends - so cute!, the joy in Liams eyes now that he is back at cricket training..........

1 comment:

Chris H said...

Wow what a list of wonderful things!
I must do that too... find wonderful things instead of focusing on the crap ones.
Hope your weekend is going well.