Sunday, November 1, 2009

November!

Well November is upon us already - Whew where has the year gone????
I went out yesterday and puchased a new back pack for the upcoming expeditions on the train - 12.00 so that was nice and cheap.
I also purchased a nice rain jacket to have at the bottom of it as the weather here has been a bit unpredictable.
I will take a change of clothes for two days into work on Tuesday with me and then I can just wear my work out gear for the walk and get dressed at work.
i willdo my hair tho before leaving but that will stay nice enough with the morning freshness.
I will take a cap to wear for the evenings and change back into the workout gear to walk home.
I have also located some square containers to fit in my back pack for my lunches (I had a round one before)
So all in all I think I am ready
Mondays will be a bit of a heavier load taking trousers and tops in to work but I will see how I go with that.
Weigh in Tomorrow - not sure what that will bring but am hoping for a loss of some sorts to make me feel all good about what I am doing!
I really want to get under 100 for Christmas!!!!
Ciao

1 comment:

Mel. said...

WOW looks like your all organised. Hope it goes well....