Friday, November 6, 2009

Friday - Woo Hoo

Well I didn't get back to update my train trip - sorry
I was tired at the end of the day as I also stacked some firewood for an hour in the evening on Wednesday.
But I got up again and walked in the am with my neighbour and then off to work I went - it was good.
I needed to leave early yesterday to make sure I catched the earlier train and a guy at work told me about a short cut that I didn't know about that cuts out a hill - yah! and about 10 mins so I did that last night to ensure I got to the train on time.
I will use the short cut on the days I walk int he morning with my neighbour and then do the hill on the other days just to help me guage my fitness levels.
We had quiche and some chips for dinner last night and the salt again caused me to retain alot this am!!!!
Oh I also took my measurements last night and will measure again in a month to see how they are reducing!!!!(hopefully)
Better get on with work!
Ciao

No comments: