Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Middle of April Already!

WOW the time certainly flys for me at the moment - I can't believe that we are in the middle of April already.
I am off to the doctors to go over all my results tomorrow night - I am thinking it must be okish as I am sure he would have rung me if it was the big C so thats a slight relief.
Still need to get a mamogram so will do that in a couple of weeks after TTOTM! (not so sore on the boobs then!)
Have begun walking/training it again to help move this weight!
So far so good except I really need to get onto sorting out my feet - they are hurting a bit while I am walking so will start saving for that!!!
Argh you just get one thing sorted and along comes another!
Went clothes shopping the other day as well - DEPRESSING!!!!!!! - couldn't find anything I liked or what I liked didn't fit and I am trying not to shop at Farmers anymore as well which is a mission as I need to plan time to go further afield for shopping and would prefer it without kids so not sure when - maybe when I am off in June!
Work - is ok - getting me down a bit - not sure what to do there but will hang in and see how it goes!
Not much else to report so talk soon
Remember good choices

1 comment:

Heather said...

Hi Lisa - love having you to chat to on the thread. Nothing like the 'old' team cheering each other on. Onwards and downwards xxoo