Thursday, April 29, 2010

Dancing Divas Road to Champs

I am going to be in a team’s events for the Ceroc East & South Champs on 4th September 2010 and I want to be looking a lot better than I do now, since there will be a lot of people watching us and I want to shine my little light!!!!

That is 18 weeks or 126 days from 1.May 2010 to 3rd September 2010

My goal is to loose between 12-15 kilos before this event and getting as close as possible to 100kgs!!!!!

I will do this by alternating my weeks thru sticking to my weight watchers point allocation of 21 and by counting calories of 1500 per day. (just working out the calorie count of my regular food now so I am prepared!)

I will also consume between 2-3 litres of water each weekday and at least 1-2 litres per day in the weekend.

Exercise will consist initially of walking/catching the train to work 4 days a week.
This gives me approximately 4-4.5kms per day of walking (broken into two parts)
I will also have Tuesday dance class and will commence extra training in June towards the champs.

I would like to incorporate a Zumba class once a week on a Sunday as well and will look into other options for additional exercise.

I am going to try my hardest to blog about my journey here on a daily basis (inspired by Sean (Daily dairy of a winning loser- on the blog roll to the left) – working thru the daily issues that I face along this weight loss journey and help me succeed for life!

I also need to work on some rewards and will post them along the way,

I will have a starting weight for 1st May and will also do my measurements as I need them to show movement when the scales don’t!!! – which has been the case recently.

So hopefully I won't bore anyone to much.

No comments: