Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Lost

I am feeling so lost at the moment and I can't seem to "find myself" again.

My eating is horrible - I am just eating for the sake of eating!

I feel like crying all the time!

I put on a brave face but everything feels like an effort!

I think I want to loose weight - but I just can't find the energy to do so!

I can't even get motivated to do the crafts I like.

I can't even get motivated to blog!

Work is tiring, the dynamics of it have changed so much and I believe that is part of it as well!

ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just don't know what to do!

Please help me with any suggestions!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

I don't have any suggestions, just my thoughts and to extend an offer of friendship. My email inbox is always open.

I feel like this a lot of the time lately.

All I know is that it won't last forever, things will get better, and I will forget how awful I was feeling now.

*hugs*

Pinky said...

Thanks Amanda, its nice knowing someone is there!

Amanda said...

Looking forward to your Five on Friday today xx