Monday, May 30, 2011

Monthly Goals Reviewed..........

With the end of the month fast approaching I have reviewed my monthly goals for May:


1.Continue walking to work at least three days per week

This one didn't happen as I am now having to pick up my disabled brother-n-law twice a week and return him back to his house twice a week, so I am taking the car four days a week, but I am hoping to catch the train on Fridays so walking to work one day for a while.


2. Have fish for dinner once this month

Eek - I haven't had a chance to do this yet - two days to go and probably not likely- darn!

3. Complete 4 scrapbooking pages

Woohoo - I managed to complete 6 pages on Saturday night while at my BFF's

4. Compete in the Waikato Ceroc Champs
5. Enjoy myself at said champs

I really did enjoy myself at champs - it was a great day spent with great friends - I didn't get past round one but hey thats ok!

6.Finish Reading The Gabriel Method and begin the steps

I have completed it but not yet begun the steps as the book I purchased didn't have the CD - I have now managed to get a download thru the offical website so I will get that on an I-pod and away I go!

No comments: