Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Opps - Missed a few days

Hi there out in blog land.
Well I seemed to have missed a few days worth of blogging - how time flies...........
Well I did manage to work to work for the month of November for four days each week and it was good.
I had to make sure I maintained a good pace to arrive at work on time and arrive at the train station in the evenings.
The end result:
Exactly the same weight at the end of the month as I was at the beginning of the month!!!!!!!!!!
Measurements did go down - will update those later.
I must admit I was disapointed with the scales my eating ws not anything worse that it had been - so who knows.,
I haven't caught the train yet this month - very busy month!with commitments straight after work - but I will reasses the situation in the new year.
Otherwise Merry christmas everyone
Ciao

No comments: