Wednesday, December 23, 2009

2 More Sleeps till Santa

WOW - how the time flies at the moment.
Can't belive Christmas is nearly here. - I am all set tho so that is good -
Weigh wise I am ok - sitting on 110.8 this morning which while it is not were i wanted to be I am accepting of this weight.
I am wokring on a new goal for next year - will update over the Christmas break - just working on rewards and time lines.
I am wondering about rtying counting calories for a change from WW - I know WW works and I wonder if I have been doing it for to long????
Will look into it a bit more over the break - but I am starting the new regime on 01.01.10 so I need to know what method of weight loss I am going to do!
I will also re-evaluate my excercise as well as I want to mix it up a bit and incorporate some new things and especially with Summer happening in NZ I want to do a bit of swimming as well.
Ok better get back to work
Have a Merry Christmas everyone and a safe and Happy New Year!
Ciao

No comments: