Monday, December 28, 2009

Post Christmas Weigh in

Eek - is all I will say about that!!
The scales sprung to life with a 112.4kg reading
EEK!!
Ok - now to get down to business!!!

I am going to weigh again on Friday - New Years Day to give me my "offical" start weight for the year.
I am also planning on loosing 20kgs by 4 September 2010 which is the next Ceroc dance champs and I have entered into a team event - so want to be looking my best.

20kg based on todays weigh in will make me - 92.4 - Ideally I woul prefer to be under 90kgs by then but will be happy with 92.4.

So how am I going to do this!!!!!!!!!
Well I am toilling with the idea of trying calorie counting as I have done WW for so long that I wonder if I deliberatly cheat/not count.

I am also going to incorporate some swimming into my excercise regime in January - March - along with the morning walks.

I may get back to taking the train as that is a good way to include the walking in my day - I guess I just don't want to walk home in the heat which is putting me off - but hey harden up is what I should say to that!

I am also looking at different rewards for myself that are non-scale related which I haven't done before so that has been interesting to think of.
So I have a few more days to get the plan together and be ready for 01.01.10!

Anyone out there calorie counting??? who can give me som advise???

Talk later
Ciao

No comments: