Saturday, May 1, 2010

DD Roads to Champs Day 126/1

Well the day has begun on this journey of mine!

I had prepared my first post yesteday and only needed to fill in the gaps of weight and measurements and thought I was so clever - giving it thought and time.
BUT I left it at work - ekk!!!
Lucky I have my own printer so it is sitting there waiting for me for monday!
So from memory:

Today is the beginning of this journey to the Champs!
I am hoping that with daily blogging I can work thru my issues with weight loss and come out victorious!

So Beginning weight is; 114.6kg

The weekly weigh in day will be Saturday at 7am!
I may hop on the scales on other mornings and record what is happening but Saturdays weight is the offical weight!

Measurements:
Bust - across the chest with new gray bra on - 121cm
Waist - across the belly button - 119 cm
Arse - across the bigggest part!!! = 135cm


These measurements will be taken monthly - on the 1st of each month!

So since I can't remember any of my other pearls of wisdom - I will begin the day!
Now I will also work out which is the best time to post for me - either documenting the night of the day or the day after the day (hope that makes sense)

For today it will be updated later!

This morning began with:

2 weetbix
1/2 cup lite blue milk
1 tspn of sugar 4 points

Daughters soccer game on the other side of Auckland went well - I took with me a bottle of water (750mls) and 2 small apples for a snack - we should be finished at noon but I will try to get us to come home to eat. (taking others so not sure)
We then came home and had Mcdonalds for lunch, I had one of the WW approved meals of nuggets so another 6 points used

Sitting on 10 out of 21 points used as at 4.30pm

The remainder of the day was spent cleaning the house so lots of incidental excercise and working up a sweat!!!
I then prepared mince on rice whihc everyone enjoyed - YAH!!!

Finishing the day using all my points perfectly!!!

Now to planning tomorrow

No comments: