Friday, October 28, 2011

Lingerie Purchases........

After having most of my bra underwires breaking on me, it was time to venture out to purchase some more as I was down to one!

Off I went to Farmers to try them on - remembering that this time last year was when I had last purchased some and was in a good place with my weight loss journey and at the lowest ever weight.  My bra size then was a 16E.

I had been wearing those bras for the last year and had slowly been putting them under a lot of pressure due to me having put on at least 10 kgs over the course of the year(eek!), and in my naive mind I thought "oh I must be about an 18 maybe 20 at the most"

BUT no - those number were not to be seen on these lovely lady lumps!

The new number that is now gracing the girls is a 22C
Oh the shock and the shame!

The largest I had been was a 22DD!. - How did this happen I hear inner naive Lisa saying - we haven't been that bad have we?? - We aren't at our heaviest again?? Why oh Why!

And we all know it has only been my own doing - sneaky treats here and there - eaten in private but worn in public!

So it is time to knuckle down and do what needs to be done!

Starting tomorrow....................

Just kidding - starting now!

1 comment:

Chris H said...

Don't feel so bad... my new bras were a size (shush!) 22DD... the biggest i have ever had to buy.
Can only go down from there eh?