Friday, October 21, 2011

Lost............

Where do I begin...............

The last couple of weeks/months I have been going through the motions of life as it was all to overwhelming for me - why - I am not entirely sure, but think it is a mix of many different things:

Work
Money
Friendships
Winter
Tiredness 

Many different things in my life got neglected including my weight loss journey and eveything I had established to go with it - excercise, healthy eating, sleep!

But - I am hoping to change all of that now or at least over the next week or so.

I have begun walking/training to work again which will help with weight loss and money parts of my life (petrol costs for the car was increasing the Credit Card debt! - petrol at the moment is approx 2.09cents per litre and with the tank being 50 litres for a full I am only getting approx 550 kms out of a tank - which is about a week and half work travelling!)

With the regular excercising, I am sleeping better which is making me feel more motivated to do things around the house as well as concentrate on my scrapbooking and other crafts that I do.

It is also helping me with making healthier food choices which in turn makes me a happier person.

I know it will be a slow process to get back to where I was before things slid down the slippery slope but I will get there.

No comments: