Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Reward Update

Well I have finally decided on my rewards for my next goals. They are:
20kg - Full Facial
Under 100kg - New Ipod or MP3 player
20% - Set of hand weights

I have also allowed the 20kg and 20% rewards to be switched if the hand weights are on special at the time I reach my 20kg - They are currently $80.00ish in Stirling Sports, a set of three weights 5kg/3kg/1kg and a stand for them

I am glad that is done as I really wanted to get them decided so I can focus on something again.

Well the week so far has been crap - work is getting to me - and I am not handling the stress of the workload very well.
So my aim tomorrow is to just try and take a big drink of water, go for a short walk around the office to "calm" and destress before reaching for the chocolate or chips!!!
I am also going to focus on my job and get that under control and then help the other departments - I have been helping them first and then making myself behind - DOH!!!!
Ok back to it
Ciao

3 comments:

Lyn said...

New goals sound great - love the sound of the facial.

Yep, you definitely need to put yourself first at work and then help everyone else.

Enjoy the rest of your week.

Take care
Lyn

Anonymous said...

The hand weights might help you get to your 20% quicker too Pinky!

Heather said...

Oh, nice rewards Lisa! I feel the need to make a reward list too! I just keep treating myself randomly all the time, lol. xx