Thursday, September 3, 2009

Happy Friday Eve

Well the week is going very fast for me. - Here we are at Thursday already!
Went to a card making class last night so thought that the no snacking in the evening would be successful! - Um that was a no!!! - she supplied a cuppa and some biscuits - some yummy apricot and chocolate chip biscuits - yum!! Oh and I decided to have one or two and then later on they call me over and I had another - those rotters!!!!
So what did I learn - I still can not resist sweets! - I can't stop at just one!!! - So the challenge for me is to either abstain or learn to have one - I think the abstaining might be the better option for me for now!
Enough said on with today:
Scales - 106.1 (1.3 down since weigh in)
Excercise - walk this am - 40 mins 3 points
Water - 3 litres
Breakfast - 1 toast, 1 egg and a banana 4 points
Lunch - salald with cheese and tuna - 4 points
Snacks - 1 apple - glass of milk 2points
Total used 10 points so far
Ciao

No comments: