Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Well Hello There Stranger!!!!

Ha ha ha ha
I have been a bit down in the dumps last week and had a little binge fest (shall we say) and with weigh in yesterday say a gain of .900!!!!!!!!
Yup so weight now is 108.2!
But hey what is doen is done and I am in a new week - or at least a new day with the little pig out last night!
I am on annual leave this week and just catching up on my things to do around the house and my crafts - mainly my scrapbooking - am so behind on that!!!
But onto today:
No weigh in - slept in
Water 3 lites
Walk - 90 mins 7 points (to the beauticians and back - eyes and brows done)
Breakfast - morning porridge with a small banana 6 points
Lunch - Tuna salad with feta cheese - 3 points
Snacks - 1 bar 3 points and soime fresh veges for snacks.
Dinner - probably chicken chasseur with rice - but will think about that more
So off to scrapbook talk later

No comments: