Monday, September 7, 2009

Weigh In Day and Weekend Recap

Saturday was lots of fun at the dance champs - I didn't do that well- my first competition and I chocked!!!! - That is I misread some leads from the males and wasn't prepared for a drop but I had fun and saw lots of awesome dancers!
You leave the champs all inspired and wanting to get better and better.
We have also decided to try another class in another part of Auckland which is on a Friday night so that will be fun!
Fathers Day on Sunday saw us spoil hubby with a snack pack of Tim Tam biscuits, honey roasted peanuts, ginger beer and some plunger coffee!!!
He loved it - simple pleasures!
The remainder of the day was very quiet.
Weigh in today was not what I expected:
Loss .100 grams - but a loss is a loss!!!
Onwards for today:
Excercise - 40 mins - 3 points
Water - 3 Litres
Breakfast - Porridge -
Lunch - Chicken salad with Feta cheese
Snacks - kiwi fruti and a banana
Ciao

No comments: