Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Day Two

Well today I got up againat 5.20am and headed to the pools for my 1/2 hour swim
It was great - I managed to do 12 swim laps and 4 walking laps - a starting point and something to gauge my progress on.
The walk to work was good as well.
Dance class tonight - YAH!!! and a nice sleep in tomorrow
I will be taking my car to work on Wednesdays to break up the week and I am tired - Its hard for this girl to have a late night and an early rise.
I am in bed at 9.30pm every week night and not that far off it on a Saturday night - sad I know.
yesterday went well - apart from a slight hic cup in the evening - hubby was delayed and hadn't got anything organised for dinner so the snacking started!!!
I was famished so I had a small snack and then proceeded to make a salad for dinner and a baked potato so that was good.
The scales this am smiled nice and brightly as well so that is good!
Anyways back to work
Laters

No comments: