Thursday, February 18, 2010

The week so far

I have been going really well this week so far and am proud of myself for it - I have swam three mornings this week - one more to go.
I have walked three days this week - I won't be walking tomorrow as I have the last of my physio appointments for my back at 7.30am.
Eating has been great - not excellent but great - I did catch myself eating some cheese last night before i went out - but that was due to no dinner so kinda justified it as dinner?!?!?
Out for dinner tonight for my BFF's birthday - great choices will be made!
I am then doing a 5km charity walk on Sat morning.
It is organised by Sarah Ulmer the cyclist and she has a cycle route and walk route - it is the one I have done previously so I have a time to try and better - altho I am sitting on about 7kgs heavier that this time last year!
The weekend will be a big test for me as that can be my down fallbut I am going to try and be in the moment with my eating and make excellent choices
Laters

No comments: