Friday, February 26, 2010

What a week

Well this week has been very busy for me.
We are nearly at the end of all the soccer grading for the kids and hubbys team he is coaching this year.
Both kids are doing well at grading.
And Mum (me) is doing a great job of being the Taxi service!
I have walked and swam three times this week which is a little down but I am not worried,
What I am concerned about is that I rolled my ankle last night while walking home from work.
I managed to carry on and then as I was walking down the ramps to get to the train station the train arrived and I had to run to make sure I caught it!
Which I did - but boy is it sore today - so no walk or swim this morning for me!
Scales are going down nicely - yes I am still weighing daily.
Actually as of today I am back to my starting weight of the year.
I really need to concentrate this weekend on good choices - I am off to a friends for the weekend as we are having a garage sale at her house tomorrow morning and then we are taking the children into Auckland city to attend the Chinese Festival of Lights - something I have wanted to go and see for a long time,
Then on Sunday morning the children have there final grading session followed by a canoe day at our local lake which will also have a Maori Waka demonstraion - so a nice jam packed weekend ahead!

No comments: