Saturday, February 6, 2010

A Hell of a Week!!!!!!

I have been trying to blog since Monday morning - which was a holiday in Auckland.
Monday was the start of this horrible week for me!
I jumped on the scales with a song in my heart for I had walked hard and eaten quite well 85% of the week!
And what did they show me???????????????
A 1.8KG GAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I could not believe it - what was happening!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So I went back to bed (It was 6am afterall and a public holiday)
I slept a distrubed sleep and awoke again at 8am - thinking what went wrong!!!
I then remembered we had fish and chips the night before - I was good I didn't overeat and was within points but THE SALT!!!!!!!!!!!! striked again
I seem to find a large gain after a salty meal - even happens with rice crackers (mind you that is a binge of rice crckers and hummus)
So with knowing this I should have been right - right????
But no - I decided to allow it to spiral me downwards in the pit of self loathing and eating!!!!!!!!
SO this week I have over indulged in both chocolate, cheese and carbs (scones, pasta, bread!)- My deadly three!!!!!
Whoa is me!!!!!!!!
Oh and woke up on Tuesday morning with a sore back (top of right bum) and have hobbled all week long unable to bend very far or sit for to long.
But today - Saturday 6th February - (Waitangi Day in New Zealand when the Maoris and Europeans signed the treaty of Waitangi)I am clawing my way back out of this pit!
It is not serving me well - funny that- and I will consume lots and lots of water - stay away from the 3 C's and be a very good girl
I am terrified of those scales on Monday morning but the damaged has been done this week and I am the onlyoe to blame!!!!!!
So thanks for listening to my whinge and whine
ME!!

No comments: