Friday, February 24, 2012

My Dreams and Hopes...............

Never, and I mean never, allow anyone else’s ideas of who you can or can’t become sully your dream or pollute your imagination. This is your territory, and a KEEP OUT sign is a great thing to erect at all entrances to your imagination.


I found the above wonderful words at a new blog I have recently discovered:

Heal your Life and Dr Wayne Dyer

This particular post of his really hit home for me and believing in my dreams and not letting others decide for me what they believe to be the best for me.

I know whats best for me!

I know what I am capable of becoming!

Now to sort start believing again that I can become/do whatever I know I am capable of!

Go check the blog out as there are other great writers blogs to be discovered!

2 comments:

bekswhoknits said...

What an awesome message.

Believe you can become what you're capable of.

Chris H said...

That's a really cool message... thanks for posting it.