Thursday, October 1, 2009

HHHHMMMMM.......................

Well I am still alive and kicking altho not kicking weight loss!!!!!!!
I have been in a real funk these last couple of days/weeks and I am not sure why so thought I would come and ramble a bit and see what comes out of this head of mine.

Walking - well this has been pretty much non existent - my walking buddy is having a few issues herself with family life - her 16 year old son has run away from home and she is a bit beside herself - but on a slightly bright note - he does appear to be ok as he added his sister onto bebo the other day but then retracted her (i think he realised that they could see his page by doing that) and she has his cell phone and there have been replies to his bebo page coming thru on that so who knows - but back to me - so she hasn't been sleeping well so we havent been walking at 5.30am as she is tired.

Work - This is busy but shouldn't be a factor in the funk!!!! Month end has just happened but that is nothing new - A few work collegaues are pushing a few of my buttons - but again nothing new????

New bad habit - I have started smoking again!!!!!!!!! - Not full time but enough to be concerned - altho I say I must stop I am craving it! - I Stopped cold turkey about 2-3 years ago and after a year of not smoking I was able to have the odd one and not be bothered by it - meaning wanting to smoke full time - but lately I have been having a few more - so that is something I need to work on - quitting!!!!

Diet - As mentioned this has not been going the best - not sure why - more a can't really be bothered - and it has been like this for most of the year - going up and down the same 4-5kgs - argh!!!!! - Not sure what to do there - I wonder is it because I have no real goal to work towards???? will think some more on this!

Craftyness - My crafts do play a big part of who I am and what I do - I haven't really scrapbooked for a while and the photos are mounting up but find I am not in a creative mood when I want to do it (lost my mojo?)- if that makes sense - I have been going to some card making classes(stampin up) and am enjoying them - I even started on my xmas cards in the weekend but again couldn't think of anything to make - another ARGH!!!!!

Family life - Hubby is very busy with soccer shite at the moment and has been for all of September and will be for most of October - so we are ships passing in the night some times - and with all this on his mind he is not interested in day to day stuff - so I guess I am feeling a bit left out there!!!! - THe kids are good - nothing different there.

Friends - My BFF is going thru some stuff with her ex re the sale of there house and dividing there possesions and he is being a bit of a dick - but again nothing really affecting me.

DancingDance champs was a bit of a let down from the hype up to it.. I haven't really been to dance class for a while either as hubby has been busy and I am swapping class to a Friday night and only got to go there once in September but it was awesome - can't go tomorrow as I am off to Mumma Mia but definetly back again next week.

So all in all I think I am just a bit down and need to just FAKE IT TILL I MAKE IT and maybe that will help lift me out of my mood????

I also need to get back to the Weight Watchers Boards and start posting daily again which will in turn make me use the on line tracker which will make me aware of what i am eating again - so maybe thats the start on the weight loss journey again - track for a week everything - good and bad!?

Thanks for listening
Ciao

No comments: