Friday, January 29, 2010

Holiday!!!!!!!

Yup today is a holiday for me!!!!!!!!!!
I decided last year to have today off as I am sick of sitting for hours in the traffic due to long weekend traffic!!!!!!!!!
But now that I am catching the train it shouldn't really matter but hey I still wanted today off!!!.
Today i have been and got my blood tests done - I wanted a check up on things and also to test my cholestoral as hubbys was high so we thought it best if I check mine!
Will know later in the week,
Boy is it a scorcher in Auckland today -whew!!!!!!!!
I have been out and about with a few errands today but am glad to be inside now!!!!!
Might take the kids to the pools later but then every man and his dog will be there - I wonder if I can go to the neighbours pool???? Don't like to impose too much on them!
Long weekend - well we have a 5th birthday party/dinner to go to on Saturday afternoon/evening for my cousins boys, will take lots of water and stay away from nibbles!
Sunday - I am hoping to take the kids into Auckland city and see the street buskers - should be good - might even catch the train in $20.00 for a family pass which I thought was a good price. We will tkae our lunch and snacks to keep us from buying anything.
Monday - quiet but I do have some computer work which I should do tonight/tomorrow morning which will leave Monday free!!!!!!
Oh the choices a girls got to make
Anywho better get moving and wrap these pressies for the twins
Good day and Good Choices

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you have a great plan. Hope you have a nice weekend

trish