Friday, August 3, 2012

Intentions for the month of August.......





Well the time has finally arrived for me to refocus on what I want to be important to me:

So I sat down with a pot of tea and contemplated what I wanted from life in the month of August
(starting small)

This is what I came up with:
  • I need to get back to walking to work - not only for health reasons (loosing weight and fitness for squash) but also for financial reasons - the price of petrol is rising. I hope to be able to walk to work starting Monday (weather permitting)
  • Continue with decluttering our home, with one of our fundraisers being a garage sale in a couple of weeks this is the perfect time to be continuing with this goal
    I need to complete more scrapbook pages this month so that I can continue working towards completing my heritage album.
  • I need to arrange for at least once a week a game of squash against someone who is of a higher ability than me to help me improve my game for the National Competition in September.
  • I need to get back to tracking my daily eating - this helps me stay on track and loose the weight - I would like to loose at least 5 kilos this month!

So there are my goals for August! I believe I can achieve each one if I can keep focused and remember why I am doing them!



1 comment:

Chris H said...

I am sure you can do all you have set out to do girl.
OH and I love that picture... it's too cute.