Thursday, January 1, 2009

2008 Reflection

Hey there and Happy New Year!!
Well I did weigh in yesterday morning as the offical last weigh in for 2008 and I ...........stayed the same!!!! - So 106.7kg was my "closing" weight for 2008!!!!
Ok 2009 Bring it on!!!!!!!!
A Few things that I have achieved in 2008:
Lost 16-17Kgs - YAH!!
Completed four 5km walks improving my time each time!!!
General fitmess has increased with my morning walks.
I am in size 18 clothes now!!!!!
A Few Weight Plans for 2009:
Continue to loose this weight - aiming for 25-30kgs for the year minimum.
Work up to a 10km walk (Hopefully in April)
Use my swiss ball more
Purchase some weights and incorporate them into my routine
I think that is enough for now
Ciao

1 comment:

Mel. said...

Happy New Year and congratulations on your success this year...