Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Woo Hoo Its a loss!!!

Yup - thats right I lost and did it well - 1.9kgs!!!!
I was so happy when I stood on those scales and they registered 105.1kg - I was yeah!!!.
So I am .100 away from the lowest again - that .100 is nothing, I will have it gone and more next week.
TTOTM really played a big part this time and also the reduced fluid intake while away causing fluid retention did not help either.
My walking buddy is back this week - yah we are back to our longer walks which are about another 10mins longer than when I do it by myself as we do a different route whent here is two of us.
So my first goal of 2009 - be 103kgs at the end of January is looking good - just keep up the momentum Lisa.!!!
Ciao

2 comments:

-S- said...

Congratulations! Good luck with that last 100grams, you'll totally smash it this week!

Lyn said...

Well done Lisa - what a great loss.