Wednesday, January 21, 2009

LOST THE PLOT

Well the momento from the last post was LOST!!!
I put on this week - only .200 grams but for some reason I have lost my mojo this week.
Many factors are involved i think:
At work we have aquired a new business and have been informed on Monday that there is excess stafff for all positions and we will know on Friday if we are being made redudant.
While I feel confident I am ok I have lost the plot with my motivation. - I haven't been binging as I would in the past but have been making unhealthy choices with food.
This needs to stop (she says as she types this with an uncomfortable tummy from too much dinner.
I read the other WW blogs and am so proud of them for how well they are doing and wish it was me!!!
I need to sort this head space out!!!
Another thing I have just realised is that the goal I set of being at 103kg or less is now not going to happen and I deep down think oh well bugger it.
Again this needs to stop
Am I putting to much pressure on myself??? I don't think so - oh GOSH sort ya shit out!!!!!
Ciao

No comments: