Thursday, June 9, 2011

Decluttering Tips...........

As I have previously mentioned, I am in the process of decluttering my home and life, so I thought I would share these pearls of wisdom that I came across on Unclutterer.com



Six Reasons to let it Go


Are you trying to decide if you should keep or get rid of something? These are six reasons to trash, recycle, sell, or donate an object:

1. You don’t use it, love it, need it, or want it.

2. It’s broken, busted, damaged, or destroyed and you haven’t fixed it in six months or more.

3. You have multiples of the same object, and the other one is vastly superior in quality.

4. It’s expired.

5. You don’t have anywhere to store it.

6. It doesn’t fit in the life you desire.


So has anyone else done a big declutter,purge?
How did it go?

No comments: