Saturday, June 4, 2011

Goals for the Month of June

I have updated the page for my current month goals but thought I would share them here as well

For the Month of June 2011 I hope to:

1. Walk on Fridays to work


2. Have fish for dinner once this month

3. Complete 4 scrapbooking pages

4. Attend a community/night class as per 43 List

5. Load up my Trade me Auctions

6.Sort thru craft Room Wardrobe and throw out stuff not used in over 6 months.

7. Purchase a new pair of pants and a new top for winter

8. Join up for the team event in September Ceroc Champs

9. Seek out someone to enter in the Battle of the Sexes at September Champs

10. Loose 2 kg this month.

I have kept them simple this month and I knew I was going to do some of them ahead of time - but hey better to have a list you can cross off than get frustrated with one you can't!

No comments: