Monday, June 6, 2011

Purging and Decluttering!

Well its the Queens Birthday Long Weekend and with the extra day off I have decided to declutter parts of my house:

The following is the list of things I have Thrown Out:

2 old pictures
3 shoeboxes
2 small cane basket
Over 20 small boxes that I was keeping to use for templates to make gift boxes
2 Old baby fomula tins
Old cardboard

This is the list of things I am going to give to the Salvation Army shop:

Over 20 items of kids clothing
2 craft envelope templates
1 small kids backpack
Old picture frames that I brought from the salvation Army shop and never used
2 Books
5 old old CDS

This is the list of things I am planning on putting onto Trade me to sell:

2 WWF Wrestling figures
4 sets of cufflinks
13 craft punches (5 Sold)
1 old brooch and earrings set
1 small craft trimmer (sold)
2 Creative memories paper sets


And would you believe that most of this came out of my craft/office room!
This is just till lunchtime lots more to do.

No comments: