Wednesday, June 8, 2011

OMG!!!!!!!! NON SCALE VICTORY FOR ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

O.M.G

I have just had the best Non Scale Victory ever!

Today  was one of my co-workers birthday and as the birthday cake organiser I purchased a Boston Mud Cake this morning for him and while driving to work thought to my self "mah I don't feel like chocolate cake today!"

Fast forward an hour or two and I am getting the cake ready and someone else has brought in savouries, ginger kisses and animal crackers as well!

Eek I think!

But I do not partake in any of it!

Nun.....Zilch............Zip........Nadda!

I stayed at my desk, ate my apple and let them be!

I must say I am so proud of myself for this - as usually I would indulge a bit with everything but I didn't!

off to polish my medal now!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay that's awesome. It takes a lot to ignore office food so you should be very proud :)