Monday, December 1, 2008

Hi there - well just a quick update to say at weigh in this morning I lost 1.1kgs!!! - I couldn't believe it - and am so wrapped about it.
The party went well - I looked great and the dance routine when great - altho I have pulled a muscle in my thigh above the knee that is a bit sore!!!
I wore my Bridget Jones undies and it gave the dress a really nice line to it over my tummy so was very happy about that - will load up some photos later in the week - I want to check other peoples photos first ( :( sorry) but Ipromise I will do it.
Well the big day is nearly her - three more big sleeps and I will be turning 40!!! (4th December).
Talk soon
Ciao
Lisa

2 comments:

Mel. said...

Congratulations on the loss and yes we so want to see pictures.

Glad you had a great time.

Heather said...

Happy Birthday again, although late! Sounds like it was a great party, and yes, we'd love to see the pics from your party.

xx Heth