Monday, December 15, 2008

I LOST!!!!!

HI there well as it says above I LOST........ 1.3kg!!!! Yay for me - I am so glad about that - the bloated feeling is gone and last weeks gain was TTOTM related so am feeling great.
WE are off on holiday on saturday and I am having discussions with myself whether to take the bathroom scales - how sad is that!!!
I will admit to weighing daily. It helps keep me focused whether doing well so encourages me to continue or if showing a gain it encourages me to pullmy head in and behave!!!
But then I know I will be excercising every day - we are taking our food so I won't be able to eat crap!!!
Will decide on Saturday.
Ciao

3 comments:

Heather said...

I admit to weighing daily too. And I wouldn't know what to do without my scales for 3 weeks when we go to NZ! Yikes! Anyway, have a brilliant holiday! And a big woohoo on your amazing loss!

xx

Megan aka I am Slimming said...

Leave the scales at home. I used to be a daily weigher too. Start off weighing every second day, then after a fews weeks every third day and so on and so on. You can do it.!! I hope you have a great holiday and congratulations on the great loss this week.

-S- said...

I agree with Miss Megan - I am slowly weaning myself off the daily weigh in and I find it helps me to feel better about myself. I weigh in probably twice a week now and it's good.

Congratulations on the loss! That rocks!