Wednesday, December 10, 2008

101 in 1001 Days

Well I have just finished creating my new blog - 101 things to do in 1001 days - which was really hard to think of things I wanted to include - of course the weight loss was there.
Anyways speaking of weight loss - jumped on the scales this morning and it is registering that I am down the .900 gain so am very glad about that - now to maintain and loose some more. Thank you to those that left me comments - it is so cool to get them and from people on the boards that I like to follow makes it even better. I have been walking int he mornings still which is all good even went for one around my neighbourhood when my friend texted me in the morning to say she wasn't going to make it so feel very proud of myself for still going out and walking -even if it was drizzling very hard.
Ciao

3 comments:

Mel. said...

Wow what a great idea. I might just have to copy your idea if you don't mind...

* said...

Hey there, where abouts in Auckland are you? We're in Pukekohe, moved from Mt Wellington a few months ago. We are originally from Tauranga though and although we miss our family, we're loving living in Auckland!! There is always something to do :) Im looking forward to reading your future postings.
Nicky

Pinky said...

Hey there Nicky - I am in Papakura so not to far from you - glad to hear you are enjoying Auckland - Keep up the great work