Friday, December 5, 2008

Random Ramblings

Hey ho - hows it going like????
Well I have just completed all my christmas shopping!!! - I can't believe it - the 5th of December and I am done - have a few to wrap but need children in bed for that!
I spent the day with my Bestie and we completed both of our shopping lists and were very proud of ourselves!!!
What else has happened?????????....................... Oh yeah the cars! - Had to pay 570.00 for mine to get seat belts replaced (front ones) and the bushes????? - what the???? and hubbies cost 225.00 for the muffler, but they are both warranted now so all good for the holiday!!!
I have my work christmas gathering tomorrow night, so will wear my dress again along with the bridget Jones's - which is all about the clothes that I have left for outings - minimal for work as well!!! Oh the joys of weight loss - mind you I was thinking the other day that the sales will start after chrissy as the shops try and start bombarding us with winter clothes??? -so will wait till then to grab a few bargins!!!
Well thats about all the rambling I can think of.
Ciao

1 comment:

Mel. said...

Congratulations on having your Christmas shopping complete, that's fantastic. I've started mine but still don't know what to get my brother.

Hope you have a great time at your work's Christmas party...