Friday, March 13, 2009

Day Five

Well the last day is here of my annual leave and hubby is home tonight!!!
This morning my friend came over to spend the school day at my place so we walked my kids to school.
Then sat down and "tried" to do some scrapbooking but did other things instead like rearrange my craft/office and utilise a shelving unit I was trying to sell on Trade me (That I don't need to now!!)
We also had yummy sushi for lunch.
She has just left as her kids finish 1/2 hour earlier than mine and she has a 20 minute drive to get home.
So I am sitting here thinking about all that the week had brought.
I managed to accomplish all bar two things on my TO DO list.
Scrapbooking and finish a piece of jewellery that I was making.
I have excercised alot
I have eaten so so
I have not been able to join the gym :{
But overall I think it was a great week.
Hubby and I are off to the CityLife Hotel tomorrow night (We had won a voucher in a raffle) so that will be nice and will have dinner out!!!.
Have a great day
Ciao

No comments: