Sunday, March 1, 2009

LIfestyle Look!

Well over the last week or so I have been thinking about why I am wanting to loose weight, what I am doing about loosing the weight and that includes the eating!!!
So I came to the conculsion that I want to loose weight because:
I want to wear smaller sized clothes
I want to wear nicer clothes
I want to be healthier
I want to feel more confident
I want healthy choices to be a natural thing to make.
What I am going to do to loose the weight:
I will eat within my points allocation each and every day
I will drink at least 2 litres of water a day
I will track everything that I eat on the online WW tracker
I will do some form of excercise everyday.
My Excercise Choices:
This usually would be an 1/2 hour walk in the morning with my friend, but unfortuantely she has become slack so I need to look at other options (Morning excercise is the best option for me and my family as it is very busy after work)
So on this note I am going to talk to my walking buddy and see if she is interested in joining the gym???
It opens at 5.30am so I could get there then and do up to an hours work out each day.
I will also begin using my swiss ball in the evening - I have a set of excercises that I do, so I will make the time to do those.
I am swimming on a Friday afternoon/evening.
I have my Ceroc dancing on a Tuesday night
If I join the gym I will also select one evening class to attend as well to add to the excercise regime!
So all that said lets begin this journey
Ciao

1 comment:

Heather said...

Good on you Lisa - wow all that exercise! I'd be happy if I just did one of those exercise sessions once a week! But then I really need to up my exercise. I quite like the idea of using a swiss ball, but then we'd have an enormous ball in the house, and the kids would probably be tempted to kick it about, lol. xx