Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Day Two

Well the feet are not sore this morning so that is good.
It is my babys 7th birthday today so a test of my will power this afternoon with his little party!!
I am off to visit a friend this morning who has just had her first baby and then walk to the beautician for my lash and brow tint and then home so all up I think about 4km today - I need to find a sight to calculate it!!!
Food today:
1 Egg and 2 molenberg toast with marg 5pts
I am also having one of the little bottles of activate with the probiotics and such so will see if that makes any difference.
Lunch will be roast chicken subway which I believe is 8pts!!!!
Back from my walk which was good I need to get a pedometer I think altho by the time I get it the week will be over!!!!
Lunch was yummy!!!
Now to get ready for this birthday party!!!!
Well the party went well - I did have a few lollies but nothing to bad.
We then had fish and chips for dinner which I had a piece of fish and a few chips
So I am over for the day but under with the excercise points earnt so all good.
Another big walk planned tomorrow - about 6km round trip and the walk to and from school twice so that is about 3.5 round trip each so 13km for me tomorrow!!! whew
Have a great evening
Ciao

No comments: