Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Update

Hi there - sorry I have been awol for the week but back at work and busy again!
Last week was a funny week as on Wednesday morning I rolled my ankle at the start of my early morning walk - ouch.
So I have had to rest that for a few days - it is much better today, so I will attempt a small walk this evening.
Anyway weight in this week (yesterday) resulted in a major kick in the pants for me!!!
A gain of 1.7kgs EEK - but it was what I needed!!!
So as of yesterday I have changed my diet around and am having a bowl of cereal in the morning instead of my egg and then a snadwich at lunch instead of my salad and lots of veges to snack on as well.
And the scales have been nice to me this morning showing a loss already - YAH!
off to work so will post again tomorrow to help keep me focused
Have a great day
Ciao

No comments: