Thursday, March 12, 2009

I've Been Tagged!!

Woo hoo how cool..........
Heather (http://heregoesheather.blogspot.com/) has tagged me along with six others. So I thought lets give this a go.........
Here are the rules:

1. List these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog.
3. Tell 7 unspectacular quirks about you.
4. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
5.Link the person who tagged you.
6.Leave a comment for each blogger.

It could be nice if you post a personal photo with this post.


7 Facts About ME:
1. I lost both my parents with in 2 1/2 years of each other.
2. I knew my hubby for 3 months before living together.
3. I have had two c sections (I let them in, but not out)
4. I surf the net alot looking for craft ideas.
5. I LOVE scrapbooking
6. I am a christmas geek and have my tree and table in matching colours these have included: Electric blue and hot pink, red and white, purple and silver to name a few.
7. I love the colour PINK!!!!

7 Unspectacular Quirks about ME:
1. I am a hoarder of little containers (incase I can craft something with it)
2. I am a list maker
3. In 1986 I won a squash tournament
4. I dislike housework
5. After 18 years with a soccer playing partner/husband I still do not understand off side.
6. I love stationery shops.
7. I use to make teddy bears but haven't made one for over 12 years.

I am not sure how to link people so will put in there blog address.
They are:
Nicky - discoveringnicky.blogspot.com
Sarah - thenewsarah.blogspot.com
karen - the downsizingofkaren.blogspot.com
Kimmy - peetieslittlecorneroftheworld.blogspot.com
Bec - slimmerandslimmer.blogspot.com
MissMegan - iamslimming.blogspot.com
Joanne - joannewantstobefree.blogspot.com

Ok off to leave a comment.
As for the photo I uploaded one a couple of posts ago that is only a day or two old.
Ciao

No comments: