Thursday, March 12, 2009

Day Four

Well a bit late posting but never mind here at last.
The day has been funny - I jumped on the scales this morning just to see whats up and low and behold it says I am up .600gms!!!! WTF!!!
Well this threw me for the day and I ended up taking the kids to school in the car.
Then went back to watch my son's swimming sports, headed up town to get some sushi for lunch and check out printer prices as we need a new one for the computer.
Located a computer and came home, chatted to a friend on the phone for a while.
Went to the supermarket to get dinner - brought dinner - american hotdogs along with some more diet coke, 1 big bikkie icecream and one marshmallow egg.
Drove to the school to pick up the kids -ate the ice cream and egg and am now at home trying to get the printer to work but apparently it can't read the disc!!!!!
The gentleman at the store that I brought it from wasn't much help on the phone - once I understood what he was saying!!! I now need to find someone who might know what I need to do to get it working or have to return for another model????
So all up the bad result on the scales this morning sent me spiralling downward with no excercise and lots of sugar!!!!
Oh and I still have to do the housework but can't be bothered!!!!.
Enough!!!!!
Ciao

No comments: