Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Day Three

Well another day is upon us and the feet and body are feeling ok.
I have already walked the kids to school and had brekkie.
I am meeting a friend for a quick catch up and then onto the gym to join:
Food:
1 egg and 2 toast with marg 5pts
Nectarine 1pt
McDonalds Seared Snack Wrap ???points
rice crackers and hommus 2pts

Exercise:
To and from school 30mins
To and from catch up 40mins
I purchased some Cocoa Butter lotion yesterday as well and am going to start applying that to see if it helps the elasticity of the skin???
I have noticed on my thighs with the weight loss that they are looking quite loose and saggy - yuk!!!
But will see if it makes a difference or else I am only ever wearing knee length skirts and shorts for the remainder of my life (unless I can win some money for surgery!!!!)
Well the gym wasn't quite ready as with there new shift they apparently do not have the right cable to run the treadmill?????
So will give it a week and then see if they are ready and if not I might have to look at another gym
Talk later

1 comment:

Heather said...

I'm going to tag you (I was tagged by Katy, so I'm passing the love around). Now we can learn some more about what makes you 'You' - it's really not that deep, lol!

http://heregoesheather.blogspot.com/2009/03/ive-been-tagged-seven-things-youve.html