Tuesday, October 6, 2009

THE CONTRACT

So this is what I have so far:

GOAL - To weigh under 100kg on Christmas Day 2009

As of Monday 5 October 2009 I weighed 110.00KG
I therefore have 10.1 kgs minimum to loose before Xmas day
There are 11 mondays from 05.10.09-21.12.09

I will achieve this weight loss by:
- Staying within my points allocation of 21 each day
- If I go over this I MUST make up the points thru excercise or reduction for a few days.
- Walking a minimum of 5 days per week for approx 40 mins
- Drinking 2.5-3 Litres of water daily
- Tracking ALL food on my Weight watchers on line tracker.
- Posting daily on my blog
- Posting daily on the WW boards


Rewards:

Loss Each Week - Purchase a Magazine
Tracking 7 days -
Water -
Excercise - Purchase 1 tutotrial off Inking Idaho for two weeks worth of excercise
Under 105kg - 2 x New Undies
Under 100kg - Get Rechecked for Bra Size and purchase 1 new bra

Will think a bit more of the rewards for the other two and report back

No comments: