Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Day One of the new Journey

Well I did promise to come back later in the day (i think or I wanted to anyway) but it was so frickin cold in Auckland that I did not venture far from the heater and my blanket so will recap today.

I was perfect at work and then got home and no dinner was ready so had a banana so far so good,
Then hubby and I went and did the grocery shopping since the kids are away and he decided that he wanted pork strip thingys for dinner - so far so good - so we get home with the shopping and are putting things away - we left some tortilla wraps out - three went missing in the evening???? - that along with two of the pork strip thingys - YUM - and two slices of wholegrain bread with some butter and I was full!!!

ARGH - why do I do this - I know - I wasn't prepared for dinner not being ready - it throws me and I snack and then snack and then snack!!!!!!!!
So I went to bed at the normal 9.30pm and slept.
Roll on Tuesday

No comments: